Friday, May 1, 2009

Je habite le Montreal


It's been forEVER folks, hasn't it?

Every so often, I high tail it to somewhere with some sort of obscure allure. This time I took directly to the Great White North in search of... meh, I wish I knew what I came in search of (other than French Canadian women) or why.

Alls I know is that I've embarked on a new adventure and among my most frivolous goals are learning "le langue" and meeting and slaying the many French Canadian "femmes". Slaying may be going a wee bit too far, eh? Okay, maybe embarking on a few... if you know what I mean. You know what I mean? You know what I mean!

Alright bitches! Here we go.

So I get here on a Tuesday. It's Friday and already I've had a night where I drank about 8 glasses of wine and peddle home on a BMX that's far too small in a torrential downpour, and drank beer in the park. Pictures to follow. Sooner rather than later.

No comments: