Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Split



Wow! Wow. Wow. Wowwwwwwwwwww! Wow.

Just was floored by a bit of info. It seems my first love, a woman I will always remember but would be fine if I never hear from or see again, is getting married next month. And moving to New Jersey. I'm floored. Great woman. Super intelligent. Amazing eyes. Pretty. Clean. Actually, she's perfect, from what I remember, in every way except a couple. I knew she'd make some man very happy. Never thought she'd take the plunge. Why? She told me. She said something about not ever wanting to get married. Also, in reference to us she said "let's never get married." It was like déjà vu (and more painful) when the most recent and only the second love of my life told me the same exact thing (I think I love the most recent one more I guess). It only goes to show... something, though I'm not sure what? So I guess I won't be shocked when I hear love number 2 is getting married 6 years down the line.

New rule added, "when 'she' says 'let's never get married,' it's time to split!"

"...you've become somebody else 'round everyone else/
watching your back like you can't relax/
trying to be cool, you look like a fool to me/
tell me why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?...
"
Avril Lavigne on Complicated

Today I'm feeling:

astonished

and just when I thought everything was back to normal...

No comments: