Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Oxymorons



Alright, so Leila calls me a mother fucker, with the space in between mother and fucker. She's such a riot. And that got me to thinking, among other things about calling someone a gay motherfucker. Then I gets to thinking "gay mother fucker." And I'm like wtf? That's a bloody oxymoron. What led me there? Well, with the space in between mother and fucker, I saw it as someone actually being called a person who fucks mothers. Not such the generic term for another person, e.g. motherfucker. Aren't semantics fun? Outside of this, I really have a lot of posts to catch up on and any frivolous topic, at the moment, can be taken advantage of. It's October and I haven't even caught up with August yet!

"I'll probably have a future of stress, stay depressed and live alone/
but as far as the present time, it's on!
"
Dead Prez on the Pistol

Today I'm feeling:

like m.i.l.f. retardant

See next post.

Note to self: Blogger's spell check no longer picks up "fucker" or "motherfucker". The times are a changin' indeed.

No comments: