Wednesday, August 1, 2007

D.I.L.F.



So I was again in DUMBO to tutor Su. Actually, I had another appointment to tutor my other tutee an hour earlier. She had train troubles and had to cancel. But at this café, I saw the sweetest, most beautiful thing. She was so adorable and I had to talk to her. So, I waited until the café was closing up and went to the counter (she's the counter girl) and asked if they were closed (duh). She asked what I wanted, I'm assuming they might have had a pastry lying around or some coffee left. And I told her I actually just wanted an excuse to get her name. And the oddest thing happened. She blushed and laughed and smiled and smiled. And I was like, "is she for real?" all puzzled and shit. I should have known. By this time, Su had long shown and had encouraged me to go talk to her. Without Su, I doubt I would have said anything. Really. I swear it. So boom, trying desperately to not make a fool of myself I proceed to talk. I ask her how often she's there and does she go to school only to find out she does! Man, I almost asked her what school she goes to when something told me to ask her if she goes to college. Little Ms. Hottie goes to high school. Insert sad face here. I took wings and flew away, almost asap! I did tell her that she's the sweetest thing though.

So, the consequence? Well, first, Su did say, afterwards, that she had the feeling Ms. Sweetest Thing Hottie was too young. I was a smidge perturbed she didn't express this feeling earlier. But also, I realized an older woman wouldn't have been as intrigued or delighted by my come on. It was honest, I really did just want to talk to her and get her name. And I really did think she is the sweetest thing. But had I felt the same of a woman more my age, the response would have been no where near the gratuitous one I received from Ms. Sweetest Thing. Oy Vey. So what am I to conclude? I missed the boat. I'm old; almost thirty. Don't have a job either. Don't have too much of a future. Ain't really got any talents. And the women my age don't take me seriously. I missed the boat. Ah well. I guess I should see it as their loss.

Maybe I'll hit the lotto. Then I'll hang out outside a high school and pick me up a woman?

I'm being facetious.

"I heard you fags wanna catch me off guard, put tefs in my heart/
the death of Escobar under your breath, whispers in the dark/
I hear 'cause the street ain't loyal to choose sides/
prepare for the beef, whoever lose dies/
rich and I'm thuggin', I can't trust nothing/
this bitch that I'm fucking, this clip that I'm busting/
could jam in my fist, look at my hand/
finger pussy, walk, spend some rings, cut coke cookies/
wrote poetry and broke noses B...
"
Nas on B Ez by Capone and Noreaga

One of the most underrated rap verses ever.

Today I'm feeling:

prime

Though I'm probably pass it.

No comments: