Saturday, August 11, 2007

Go thither!



Real word, man. "Go thither." So, after you say "come hither" in your sexiest possible voice, and you get that freak in your clutches, you instruct them to "go thither," maybe into the kitchen for some edibles, or you'll say "don't go thither" if you need their warmth for the night.

Pay me the littlest of mind. I'm really just talking that shit now.

Smif N Wesson. I could usually count on them to provide that real, head knocker, hip-hop in its prime, grungiest of grungy, something I could smoke to music. So when I heard their latest was dropping, I quickly ran to the discount music store to cop that. I'm seriously disappointed. Not only does it not shine, I don't shine. I'll give it another couple listens before I consider my $10.83 down the drain, but it doesn't look like a drought breaker. Shame too, their last joint, Reloaded, was cooked.

Today I'm feeling:

relevant!

2 comments:

Leila V. said...

Did you smoke before you listened? That usually helps me.

Sean said...

Nah, I don't smoke. But the thought that "hey, I could smoke to this" let's me know that I'm listening to some good music. Meh, Hip Hop just might be dead.