Friday, August 10, 2007

Member services



Anyone else having the weirdest dreams of late? Is it just me? The weirdest shit man, sincerely.

I must be the least bored, most broke, jobless man on the planet. Ugh!

I'm canning the quotes for now. It's just repelling me from writing posts. I dread the lyric thing. I'm just going to let loose. Like I used to.

Found this amazing hole in the wall Thai restaurant in Williamsburg that I just have to review for you. It's called Khao Sarn Thai Cuisine on the south side. Not overly expensive; they've got lunch specials for $5.95. I took two of my former students (Taiwanese), Amzad and the ever so heart broken Maykin. All but one of my Taiwanese students raved and gave it 5 stars. I thought it was awesome too, though I'm partial towards Thai food. The Massaman Curry with chicken, which is what I had, was indeed remarkable. I had it spicy. We also had a salad with vegetarian duck. I thought all ducks were vegetarians, but apparently not. It was salty and Maykin said it tastes like chicken, but it wasn't bad. The ambiance and decor was cheap and bordering on tacky, but the food and service, though a smidgen slow, made up for it. I give it a 'highly recommended' rating.

Today I'm feeling:

cool

No comments: