Monday, August 20, 2007

Image Deleted



I'm feeling kind of panicky! Why? Nobody's home. Actually my "brother" is home, which means that nobody is home. He's repulsive in a way that transcends "siblings" not getting along. I really do not like him. Really. It irks me to be here while he's here. I hate it when he's here and my mother is in the house, but I really can't stand it here when it's just me and him. For many reasons! And it may seems trivial, but for starters, the television is on so loud right now, it is as if I LIVE at the movies. Which is totally unfair. I'm going to scowl. But I'm going to suck it up. My life is going to turn to shit for the next two weeks, but I'm going to soldier up. I'm just saying.

Last time it was just me and him, he almost burned down the house. I'm just saying.

I'm finishing up my Jew research tomorrow, which is ironic because my mother will be beginning her trip to Israel tomorrow. Zaheer asked me if I was worried. Dumb question I reasoned. I'm really not. Because what if something happens? And I'm like what? You know what I'm saying? I'm just saying.

"I always pick all the wrong things to say"
Nicole Atkins on Kill the headlights

Today I'm feeling:

like I'm not trying hard enough here

No comments: