Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Not minding my business



Like I don't have enough love woes of my own. I helped my road dawg move out of his now ex-girlfriend's homestead. Nice place, I might add. I could see how he got so comfortable there. He said he did have some home improvement done to the place in his short time there, about 2 years. He said it was him what made the place so livable. But in all truth, the motherfucker did look comfty. But anyway, helped him move his fucking weights set and all the other crap garbage out of the place. It was like the 3rd time I moved all that shit. He used to keep it at my place. So we moved some of the shit to storage and some to his bro's place.

It turns out, he was blackballed out the place. According to him, her mother conspired to have him vacate. But the ex-girlfriend was with it too. He swears up and down that's it. He's done. Then, the very same evening... can you guess what happened? She phones him! Says she just wondered if they could go out. Like that night. Like on a date. Like... are they dating? What a confused bitch. So anyway, they didn't have a big huge argument or anything, she just peacefully gave him the boot. You kick someone out like that, in a nice amicable way, then want to hang out? What, does she feel guilty? For now, he wasn't with it. But I see them mending this some how in due time. I know this though, I'm not moving shit back into that apartment.

Ooh, Rag and bone by the White Stripes... pretty interesting track. Give it a whirl.

Today I'm feeling:

like hip hop is dead, damn!

I've gotta start minding my own damn business.

No comments: