Sunday, August 12, 2007

Quippin'



Got my car fixed yo. Sort of. Bought the passenger side mirror and put that bitch in myself. Broke up lots of clips in the process and had to order new ones. Then I have to see someone about repairing the fender before it starts 'a rustin'. I'm getting to be a little handy man.

And on to Maykin. I really don't know what the full story is behind him and his sweetheart, but he's been trying to get inside her for sometime now. I guess make up sex. No, I know make up sex. But it ain't been happenin'. They live together and they're not together. How fucking awkward. I wish I could help them out, but he's hard headed as hell. So she's into wearing new clothes like long sleeved blouses and skirts to her knees. And she goes straight home after work and school. And she goes to church for hours on Sunday. And she forbids him from going out late at night. Sounds like my kinda woman. Sort of. Moving right along: she covers up when they're in the sack. They're both hurting incredibly. And I'm here airing out their fucking business. But seriously, I warned him that he's not going to win this "argument." I told him to just spend an hour with her on Sunday in church to let her know that he at least is willing to try. He obstinately refuses. So, my dude, if you can't even put your small toe forward, stop with all the acting and move on. My advice.

Today I'm feeling:

sage-like.

The soothsayer of smooth players.

No comments: