Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Subtitled



You think you know a person...

So this woman I tutored, a Spanish national, stars in a feature fucking film! Belen Rueda, I recognized the name in the opening credits the moment it popped up. Holy shit, I taught her [some] English. Yes, it was her and she was awesome in the film. El Ofanato. The Orphanage. It's like I was the personal language coach to a Hollywood star. Go me.

And Phisoderm. Generally, the best facial soap I've ever used in my entire life. I go without it for a couple months, and I break out like mad. Pimple here, pimple there to start. Then it's a full on face full of pock marks and bumps. It's only alleviated by one thing. Phisoderm bar soap. I even tried the liquid stuff after I realized no brick and mortar retailers carry it 'round these here parts. Then I read the reviews. And I felt like I was no longer alone in this world. Just for that minuscule, fleeting moment.

And, the best thing in life: Tegan and Sara apparel, their latest EP and their trailer talk videos on MySpace.com. I'm such a lesbian in a past life.

Today I'm feeling:

like real Sean

No comments: