Thursday, August 2, 2007

Chicha



I just peeped my boy G-Dub getting it in!

I just saw on CNN that bad breath is a symptom of tonsillitis.

Alright, so on Wednesday I caught an episode of my dudette Sarah Silverman. This bitch rocks as evidenced by the fucking hard on I caught when she first stepped on screen. Damn, did I just admit that? Pit i ful. Fuck it. It's true. I think I want to date a lesbian with highlighted cropped hair, who wears coveralls and Converse. My dream broad.

"Come into this world alone/
leave this world alone
"
Steele of Smiff n Wesson on Dry Snitch

I've quoted that lyric before but it's worth repeating.

Also, I just heard this track by Kanye West talking about his "big brother" who was B.I.G.'s brother. Plain awesomeness.

Today I'm feeling:

pretty slick

I spoke to a chick with freckles. It's going to be my new fetish. I'm going berserk here.

No comments: