Monday, August 13, 2007

Pacheco de Melo



I'll be helping Maykin move his belongings in a few hours. He was with this broad for 4 years. They were a staple, in my lives as well as their own. I busted their asses in pool countless times. Joked with 'em too. Ppppfffffttttt! They're stupid. So silly. Any-fucking-way...

Y'all seen the latest iPod Touch commercial? Wondering "hey, what's the name of that song so I could illegally download it or some shit?" Well, uncle Lux gotcha! It's called Music is my hot, hot sex and it's by CSS, a group of Brazilian wanna be pop stars.

Speaking of music... I can't shake this Alicia Keys' song out my head either. Her singles absolutely rock. I'm not really big on R&B. It's my least favorite genre of all the music genres I can tolerate. But Alicia always finds a way to make me rock. Plus she's a sweet bitch.

Today I'm feeling:

like everything's gonna be alright!

No comments: