Saturday, August 18, 2007

Pure fuckery


Living in the Fire Lane

Sorry about the dearth of postings y'all. Truth be told, my excuse this time is my lack of photos. It's hard for me to grab the camera and go now-a-days. I got too many devices as it is and I loathe carrying extra shit. And, in the process, I miss capturing the hot shit.

So I needed a job man. I needed one for real. Something to occupy my mind more than stuff my malnourished, concave pockets. The funny thing is that my mind is the opposite of my bank statement. My mind is obese with ponderings and chock full of food. It's like the Thanksgiving dinner of my being. It seems like not a moment passes where I'm not enveloped in 3 or 4 simultaneous, engrossing yet demonic thoughts.

So back to the gig I went to grab. It was an ESL tutoring thing at BMCC, Manhattan's community college. I showed up early, prepared and the whole nine yards. And I landed it. But the pay is miserable, the hours are fleeting and the fact that they needed me to shell out $75 on fingerprints turned me the fuck off. I declined the job. Seriously, to pay for the fingerprints would take more than a week's wages. Furthermore, they want my biometrics. I'm not with that shit. I wouldn't be teaching, nor working with minors. This is a fucking college! What the fuck is up with that wack shit, dawg?

Took Maykin out to the club. Figured the prospect of new skins might get his mind off his failed (for the time being) relationship. That guy is so uncool at times. His buddy calls him at 2am and wanted him to go way uptown to watch him perform at 4am. 4am? Obviously, he doesn't play that well to get stuck in a 4am time slot. So this guy gets way aggravated with me because he wanted me to drive him back to my place for him to pick up his ride and go over yonder. But I was drunk, and at a club full-o-bitches. Had to brush his punk ass off and gravitate to someone celebrating a birthday or something. Fuck it. What would y'all do?

Welcome to me, you little iVoyeurs!

Today I'm feeling:

Like the king size bed that always gets slept on!

No comments: