Monday, July 23, 2007

Special-T



Yum! Had some tea at the "Tea House" this evening. "Oh, what's the Tea House?" you ask? Well, the Tea House is a work of interactive art by Michele Brody and part of the D.U.M.B.O. Art Under the Bridge Festival. I got to sit down and sip yerba maté with miss Brody while chatting her up on tea culture and stuff in general. And it was free. Can't beat that.

As an aside, I think I love lesbians now. Really. Sarah Silverman can't be straight. Nor can Feist or Tegan and Sara nor any of the other androgynous women I've been taking a liking to of late. Of course they could all be as hetero as they want, but I'd love them anyway.

"...if you want to leave, take good care/
hope you have a lot of nice things to wear/
then a lot of nice things turn bad out there/
oh baby, baby it's a wild world/
it's hard to get by just upon a smile...
"
Cat Stevens on Wild world

(you guys do know that Cat Stevens is Yusef Islam now?)

Today I'm feeling:

aloneish

No comments: