Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Big Apple



Just got a win in my fantasy football league. It was harrowing too. I missed the draft and now have an awful team. Add to that a couple stupid trades I made at the beginning of the season (the week before last) and I've become a huge underdog. But, in Week 2, I've already found my first victory. Here's to many more!

Perusing the iPod selection, I feel that the folks at Apple are railroading us foaming at the mouth consumers. They know we like their minimalist industrial design. Everything is all sleek like. But they're pimping us. They over charge and leave out components we could easily manage for less money in another format. Ah, the price we pay for pretty. So here's what I've got to say. Don't get the new iPod Nano. When the thing first came out, a couple years ago, it was indeed tiny. Nano, even. But I've seen smaller MP3 players and at this point, the iPod Nano, isn't all that small or novel anymore. Apple should revert to the iPod Mini moniker. Also, the new iPod touch is a waste of your fucking bacon. At 8 or 16gbs, Apple seems a bit confused. They seem to think that bigger is not better. We all know this logic to be to the contrary. And while no one wants to lug shit around, we don't like to be limited either. Find a better balance for your video player dawg. We want to actually use the mofo. Essentially, the iPod touch is a music player that can go online (though may not be the most convenient web browsing implement) and play videos. Which doesn't warrant the $300 and $400 price tags. That leaves the iPod classic as the best value in iPodding. It's slim, and we all like 'em skinny don't we? It's also packing! 80gbs for $249. Or 160gbs for $349. You get the video capabilities with some actual space with which to store a video library. Now that's good enough to masturbate to.

Anyone see a pattern forming with my posts?

"...heart is bleeding, stress got my hairline receding/
God degree feeding, leading my seeds back to Eden/
and stay suspicious of promiscuous bitches/
who don't wash and do dishes, too big for your britches...
"
Rza on Whatever happened by AZ

Today I'm feeling:

clear

1 comment:

Sean said...

It's not as bad as me trading Randy Moss for J.P. Losman Leila. Nor is it as bad as me drafting Laurence Maroney. My team sucks worse than soy sausage. I guarantee. But I can see where your team isn't that great either.