Monday, July 30, 2007

Characters



So I was just touched by the sweetest little filmsy wilmsy. No, it wasn't the most entertaining thing, but Lars and the real woman was decent enough to watch. And, like I said, it did touch the hell out of me. I think the one thing the film had going for it, it really developed its characters, especially Lars. I'd recommend a Blockbuster night when this thing releases to DVD.

"My heart be still, that girl... that girl got me."
Sean Luxembourg trying to echo the sentiments of amore

Today I'm feeling:

like everything is falling into place

Things always happen the way they're supposed to. And speaking of supposed to happen, you've all voted for my photos today right? Oh, if you haven't, your buttocks sure need to. Daddy needs that trip to Paris, bitches! www.metphoto.org. I'm not kidding.

And has anyone heard the Stars song Bitches in Tokyo?

1 comment:

Sean said...

You know I wouldn't mind... but Rey sure as hell would!!! Still, I have no one to go with. That's almost reason enough to not win.