Friday, July 27, 2007

Utter randomness


Building in the East Village

Excuse this post. Just posting for the sake of posting.

Cold sake is truly no different from hot sake, by the way.

And apart from lesbians, I like Canadians. How random is that?

And I have my eyes on a regular spot to watch Monday Night Football. I've got two running backs going that, between them, need to tally 22 fantasy points in order for me to win. Essentially, if Laurence Maroney and fill in Kenny Watson can each rush for 100 yards and a score, I win. It's a long, long shot.

"Skinny boy,
some love, some prostitution
"
Amy Millan on Skinny boy

Today I'm feeling:

the premonitions of losing

And don't forget to vote for my photos over at www.metphoto.org.

4 comments:

Leila V. said...

Definitely a long shot, considering Maroney's not playing. I'm up seventeen against Palmer and the Patriots' defense.

Oh, and Sarah Silverman is the shit, I can't blame you for having a crush on her.

Sean said...

Yes! Leila, did you vote for my photos???

Leila V. said...

Five stars on every one, Mr. Davis.

Sean said...

Thank you Ms. Vine!!!!