Saturday, July 7, 2007

Oh, for crissakes!



Mind over body, as I always say. For days I ate just fruit. I was STARVING but had no appetite. So the other night I bowl over in agony. If felt as though my stomach was eating itself. Eating me. And I just had no appetite. I was out of fruits and really didn't want to eat anything.

Here's another one. Sleep. I just couldn't get any. I'd sleep for 2 hours and be up for 24 straight and not so much as yawn. On fruit for fuel. It's just the damn stomach feeding on itself that I couldn't tolerate. I sat and slowing force fed myself a plate of meat. Steak and chicken breast. Just protein. It actually helped me get those 2 hours of sleep. Then in the morning I had enough of an appetite to eat three slices of toasted bread with peanut butter and blueberry preserves. Afterwards, I felt sick. I was delirious. This gut of mine is an LSD trip. So bipolar.

Add to that I went from exhausted and sedentary, to working out like a maniac. With fruit as my only source of fuel.

Mind over matter.

It doesn't matter, if you don't mind.

"I'll rhyme if you admit I got skills/
and tell your friends 'when Sean rhymed I got chills.'
"
Sean Luxembourg, just now

Today I'm feeling:

skilled

No comments: