Monday, July 16, 2007

The big 1K!



1000 seems to be the theme of the month going here. Maxed out the old iPod Mini with over 1000 songs earlier this month and now I'm up to 1000 views here at the old blog. Go me, I suppose.

And here are some of the thought of thoughts running through my head:

That University of Florida student is a trip, yes. But why would 4 police officers/security personnel feel they need to taser him? 4 people, to taser 1 man? Ridiculous. They should be punished.

Cover flow! It's pretty.

The DMV sent me a notice pushing back my window tints hearing on the 11th. It was written on the 7th. My hearing was the 20th. I went to the hearing, spent $4 on the much hated MTA subway, only to find out that in a few hours I'll receive a notice pushing back my hearing for several months. Seems someone owes me $4.

Check out this place if you're ever in NYC.

"...think rational/
loving money and weed, pussy and fast food...
"
Nature on Man's world

Today I'm feeling:

In the mood for a good...

No comments: