Saturday, July 14, 2007

iTrod



You guys do realize that O.J. is 60, right? Why O.J.? Did you all know that the woman who shot her preacher husband, and father of her kids, in the back did 7 months in prison? She did more time than O.J. did. You gotta chill man. Chill.

My dawg Maykin chilled with me yesterday. It's really odd that we haven't hung out in such a while (since one of his best friends bought the farm back in February) and we just caught up and shot the shit. Oh, the things we talked about. Exactly what you'd imagine two 27 year olds to talk about. Such masculine talk. Male bonding and all that good stuff.

Lastly, Asics just doesn't make any of the nice looking Tigers for men, do they? What gives? A jazzy pair of Mexico 66's right now could really hit the spot. Maybe if I do my best Schopenhauer impersonation, a pair in my size will magically appear at my doorstep.

"...no gimmicks, just me being me/
but you ain't bending or offending me/
'cause anyways, Hennessey used to be a better friend to me
"
Rass Kass on The End

Today I'm feeling:

in the middle