Thursday, July 19, 2007

In and out like the crackhouse



New thought: O.J. for president. I'd vote for him. In my mind, O.J.'s the quintessential gorilla pimp the White House needs.

Vote O.J. in '08.

Speaking of presidents, my man Ahmedinejhad is causing a little hysteria here in New York, isn't he? The way Sean sees it, the man is the leader of a huge country and an important one. Let the man speak. Listen to what he has to say. Who's to say he won't have anything important to impart?

"I stay real, never change/
it's a lot of suckers who's running this game/
I'm busting those things, hard/
peace God, there's no peace now/
I'm here to tear the streets down, I'm here to eat now
"
Black Moon on Stay real

Today I'm feeling:

impartial

open minded and all that jibber jabber

No comments: