Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Give 'em war



No idea why this happened but them boys sitting outside the crib the other day, peoples from the block, accosted me for some basketball action. "Sean, when you gonna let me bust that ass in some basketball?" "When you want to get beat on the court, son?" My answer? "What's up with right now?" You all see where this is going?

So my brethren Kelvin takes the wheel in his little 1980's Nissan Sentra (a nice change of pace, as I'm usually the one doing the driving) and drives us out to the ball court. We start up the Utah (Every man for himself, first one to 100 and to hit a half court shot wins. Each basket is worth 5 points.). I go to work. I'm at 100 before the last person to score scores. Takes me a while to nail the half court joint but once I do they're ready to go for round two. These young assed whipper snappers! Alright, I figured I could shut their asses up once more. Huh, easy pickings. I destroyed them again, making shit look easy.

I have no clue as to why it was so easy. No clue. But I felt like I was 17 again. I barely broke a sweat. That shit was just too easy. Craziness. Go Sean!

"...spit a few at a traitor with that new AR/
try to kill me? I'm the leader, that's coup d'état...
"
Nas on The n

Today I'm feeling:

like congrats is in order

2 comments:

Leila V. said...

July 17? Are you living in an alternate dimension? If so, I've got some great sports info for you, for a modest fee of course.

Sean said...

Of course not Leila! I'm playing catch up!!! I'm trying to over come my two months of absences. Don't know if it's possible at this rate, but my aim (which I'm totally not going to make) is to catch up by New Year's. Ppffftttt!