Thursday, July 12, 2007

Graping



Oy vey. Inertia is a bitch. I really couldn't push up the other day because of the hangover. That headache isn't conducive to doing shit, except maybe hike. Now, it's harder than ever to get down. It's like starting over. But I'm grinding it out!

Lily Allen. She's making it happen. She's got a groovy track on the new Mark Ronson album, Version, and she's getting sick airplay on a track with Common now. Go Lily!

You know what's fucking up my work-out routine. Chocolate. I just can't eat the stuff, it's poison. Everyone, quick, stick to alcohol. The preferred poison of healthy people everywhere.

"she was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene/
I said don't mind but what do you mean 'I am the one'?
"
Michael on Billie Jean

Today I'm feeling:

only too careless

You like how I say just Michael, yeah?

No comments: