Tuesday, April 24, 2007

...


More from Sam's Point, NY

Today I stood up for my rights. I felt the spirit of Bob Marley coursing through my veins. I think the system felt the spirit of bureaucracy coursing through its annals. To be continued...

I met a Buddhist on Sunday and spoke with a quasi one for 4+ hours this morning. We (the Buddhists and I) seem highly compatible. My sheer ability to tolerate these two individuals for hours is proof positive enough. I've got a couple of readings to get through on the matter and we'll see if there is anything inspiring therein. 'Till then I'll continue my agnostic ways. I'm just saying...

That whole photo above just says "..." to me. It's a dreamer's photo, no? The sun, infinite landscape, and an inspiration provoking horizon give rise to the thought "go." I should attempt to legally change my name to the verb "To Go." Alas, there's a country in Africa called Togo. So that's a no go. Unless that's where I went. This is like that Robert Frost poem. Okay, I'm going to cut the dry babble short right here.

Revolution = Evolution
bumper sticker as seen in the East Village, NYC

Today I'm feeling:

like the well rested insomniac who, coincidentally, daydreams

And to that you say?

4 comments:

Leila V. said...

We're cut from the same cloth. While I certainly don't believe in god, let alone religion, if I was to become "religious," Buddhism would be my poison.

KingJamesForPresident said...

Revolution - R = Evolution

Sean said...

Revolution - v + s = Resolution


What's your point?

Sean said...

Wow, Leila, if you ever care to meet at a cafe then walk aimlessly around the East Village, or just talk on the phone for 4+ hours in the wee hours with me, I'm game!

And would that cloth happen to be a distinct shade of orange?