Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday Marauding



I don't know why I'm still so very, very weak. It appears the flu has yet to fully run its course. I'm doing my best to catch up, but do you ever get the feeling that you'll always just be a day behind?

My infatuation with Chairman Mao came to an abrupt end today as I borrowed The Private life of Chairman Mao at the library. It appears he had a very robust private life. The book's so thick, I could use it to barricade my door from unwieldy marauding Korean gunmen.

What Made Milwaukee Famous' Selling yourself short; not a bad listen.

Today I'm feeling:

stuck

Unstick me brethren (and sisthren, coincidentally).

5 comments:

Leila V. said...

lol! You can never have too many door baracades.

What the hell is "What Mad Milwaulkee Famous' Selling yourself short?" Inquiring minds want to know. Sounds like a country band.

Sean said...

The band is called What Mad Milwaulkee Famous. The song is Selling yourself short. And I've never heard it before, so I really wouldn't know too much about it... it just sounded non offensive.

Unknown said...

Man, feel better professor, the nice weather's a coming...btw, what say you about sanjaiya (spelling error, the guy from american idol), also about jessica simpson's perfect boobs in the paper this morning???

- Too Eazy

Sean said...

What's American Idol. I seriously have never seen an episode. I don't know what paper showed Jessica Simpson's breasts, either. I like the name Too Eazy! And I hear the weather will be ideal for balling this weekend!!!

Unknown said...

haven't heard of american idol? u must not watch tv/read the paper/listen to the radio, i don't watch the show either, but its everywhere. I get my info from the radio. I think it was the ny post, they say jessica's breast looked so perfect that they had to be fake (again info from the radio). i myself have not seen the photo but am salivating just thinking about them...thanks for the compliment on the name

- Too Eazy