Friday, April 27, 2007

Sometimes...


A breezy day at Central Park, NYC in early April

Good timing leads to encounters with good people. The right people at the right time.
Sean Luxembourg, April 2007

So Wednesday night found me at Pete's Candy Store in Williamsburg, Brooklyn for their weekly "quizz off." Insanely hard questions for the insanely geeky types. A good time was had by all. I'll undoubtedly be back if I find a quizz off partner to come with!

Been brushing up on my "come hither" voice lately too. I've been told it's pretty good. But I'm not bragging. All I've got to say is "come hither."

Overheard at McDonald's:
Little boy 1: "I wish we were girls."
Little boy 2: "Ill! Girls are nasty!!"

I love girls. The petite feminine ones in particular. They wear the cutest tiny clothes. Next to mine I feel gargantuan. I can't believe my shoes are that big next to hers! Wow, my hand dwarfs hers (yet somehow they fit so perfectly together, her hand and mine). I think I prefer an adorable girl to a sexy girl. Sexy girls have an air of superiority about them that competes with my fucking ego. You dumb bitch, you're okay but no one cares that you're hot. Adorable girls tend to be understated. You dumb bitch... awe, how could I ever be mad at you? Of course I like your crop cut. It suits you so.

We told you I'm not schizophrenic.

Today I'm feeling:

placated

And today you're going to comment on how you're feeling.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Professor,

I definitely agree with your adorable girl comment, they are hard to get angry with and very easy to love...however a nice romp with a sexy girl every now and then does get the juices flowing...

- Too Eazy

Sean said...

Yeah man! The sexy girl's are like life's Guinness. But the adorable one's are like Snapple's Iced Tea and Lemonade (the best of both world's!!). Still, who'd mind having either if that's what floats your boat?

KingJamesForPresident said...

LOL!!!!!!!!! I prefer sexy girls...who kiss deep and slow. Ya know...the RIGHT way:)

Sean said...

I thought you were shy?