Saturday, April 28, 2007

A Caveman could do it!


Buenos Aires, April, 2006

The Blow are playing in New York in May. They actually play for free at Bard College on the 14th. Unfortunately, I have a basketball game that night.

Such is the nature of the beast.
Anonymous

I lose! I usually do. I'm just:

waiting for the other shoe to drop
Anonymous

Dangerous Wade! That boy is serious. But the Baby Bulls managed to put him on the brink in the House of Shaq. What a beautiful game.

If I remember correctly, the cabs in that picture run on clean natural gas. They can go from one end of the country (Argentina) to the other on about US$30 worth of fuel. Their engines don't have as much power, but they run farther on far less.

I can clean my Mazda! It'll probably be what I do today if I don't get around to hitting the Cloisters. In December I gave out my Dirt Devil for repair and refused to pay the 75¢ to use the vacuums at the car wash/gas station. 5 Months later, the repair place calls me and when I get there they hand me a brand new one. Does this advocate the slow and deep? Slow and deep. Hmmm?

Today I'm feeling:

like life is my holding cell and Samuel Adams is my bail bondsman

In reality, you should all let ambition be your bail bondsman. Speak on it.

No comments: