Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Schizo-frantic


Central Park, 8/2006

Sitting at home all day running through some chores. Yesterday I gave the bathroom a little cleaning and today I got some vacuuming done. And I'll probably do a little more when I'm done typing this up. See, my issue is I don't have shit to do. And to be quite honest, I love it. Last night I had another engrossing chat with my quasi Buddhist friend and I made plans to hit the Cloisters on Saturday. I feel artsy. Maybe I should challenge myself to bake cupcakes at 3:35am.

Oh, and one last goodie! Mexico City, the world's largest, has just legalized it! No, not that, silly! Abortion. The Mexican uterus will never be the same (and I mean that in the most pro-abortion way possible). Go libertarians, go! Smart move boys.

Today I'm feeling:

like I could go for some Dairy Queen

Thoughts, comments? I'm not schizophrenic (yes we are).

2 comments:

Leila V. said...

Would you believe I voted for nothing but Libertarians in the last election, (even the ones I'd never heard of).

It's about time Mexico City, if only it was bud!

Sean said...

yeah, well... after abortion it's only a matter of time before the cannibus is in every cafe in the red light district! Pack you bags, buy a plane ticket, we're gonna eat tortilla chips for the rest of our lives is that happens!!