Friday, April 13, 2007

Take the deal?


Uptown's business card

So this guy on the street the other day tried to sell me some sneakers. He only had Nike Air Force One's in all black and all white. And for the price he was peddling them for, they probably fell off the back of the truck somewhere. He called himself Uptown, which is the same name us New Yorkers affectionately call Air Force One's. Anyway.

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."

Nietzsche

Today I'm feeling:

feckless

And you my brethren?

2 comments:

Leila V. said...

If they were my size, I would've bought them.

"...there is, perhaps, nothing more frightening and more sinister in the whole prehistory of man than his technique for remembering things."

I'm a sucker for Nietzsche!

KingJamesForPresident said...

Air Force One's...nah. Shell toes..yea buddy.

"Fame was like a drug, but what was even more like a drug were the drugs."

I'm a sucker for Homer Simpson =D