Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Please help me, someone!


Kate!

I am in terrible pain. This is probably the second worst pain I've ever felt. I think this is influenza and I never thought it was actually this bad... but it's pretty fucked up. So, I'll leave you with a picture that brings me a great deal of joy while I try to catch up in posts and health. It's my kitty Kate and she'll be 13 or 14 this year. She was born during the O.J. trial and we named her after Kato Kaelin (who was named after Bruce Lee's character from the Green Hornet television series).

Today I'm feeling:

like griddle cakes

No, not like I could have some but that I feel flipped and flattened just like 'em. What say you?

5 comments:

Leila V. said...

Cats are awesome!

Hope you feel better. I'd recommend a tall glass of Guinness.

Unknown said...

hey professor, I think leila v. meant to recommend a tall glass of OJ...lol

Sean said...

Yeah, I drank all of my OJ, and I even ate an orange. Now it's on me to go outside and find more Vitamin C. But thanks all.

Barbora said...

Kato is a GREAT name!

Beautiful cat.

Sean said...

Thank you barbora!!!