Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'd like to move...



...out of this country, and stay!

Or not. My mind has been playing with crazy ideas. Tinkering with thoughts, essentially. Just idle notions of finding something I'd absolutely love to do. Even if the pay is peanuts. I want something I'm crazy about!!! Something I could almost obsess over. Maybe that'd make me happy. It'd make everyone happy. My moods, as it stands, need altering. I get cooked food and I can easily wash my dirty drawers, but something is missing. I guess life isn't all warm meals and clean skimpies.

Is "skimpies" the right word?

Any thoughts on careers? What makes you happy?

Today I'm feeling:

like this life is a crap shoot

When've you been at your happiest? Do tell!

2 comments:

Leila V. said...

I vote for the Peace Corps. Seriously though, you should consider it, you get to get out of the country and get in touch with your values, all while helping others.

Sean said...

I actually have thought about the Peace Corps! I was about to be all up in it too, but the application process is really intense and they finger print you. It's true, I've nothing to hide now, but I don't know about big brother having my biometrics all up in their shit. Thnaks Leila! I suppose I'll revisit the idea.