Thursday, April 5, 2007

Grave prospects



What started as a rabbit grave will now be devoted to some sort of Spring flora. I guess I'll take a trip out to the local Home Depot and see what colorful, low maintenance plants they've got for sale and maybe plant it in the name of Floyd. I certainly can't ever use it as a grave now, this morning I caught my kitty digging in it! Bad omen. I figured I'd throw some life in there quick (after this current cold spell) and change my poor fortune around.

Art=Gay
Graffiti=Art
Neat little prose spray painted on the tunnel wall at the Manhattan base of the Williamsburg Bridge

I don't know whether it means that graffiti is gay, or it's hetero art?

Today I'm feeling:

drained

Like I can't keep pace with waking up early and coming home late. But I can. I mean, I am. I'm a slave like the rest of us. This fucking blows. Quick, someone, point me in a direction! Comment.

1 comment:

Leila V. said...

Slaving for the man sucks! I've been putting in 10 hour days for the last week. I feel a sick day coming on.