Thursday, April 26, 2007

The "tingle"



It took about two days for my rabbit grave to explode with life. Check out my soon to be red azalea and my rich, purple, and young rhododendron.

On the subject of driving: ladies and gentlemen, I drive a Mazda (pronounced Meh-zzduh) and it's obvious my driving is not for the faint of heart. But I'm one with my Mazda and we take curves like bitches' good reputations. I say this all because I met my quasi Buddhist friend last night. She was a little un-Buddhist-esque about my maneuvering. But, my Mazda driving is pure Zen and I just needed to get that off my chest.

I'm currently listening to: Drive Slow (remix) by T.I. featuring Kanye West, Paul Wall and some other cat whose name I'll never remember, especially not at a quarter to 3 in the am.

And oh yeah, the "tingle" thing. Inside joke. Both literally and figuratively.

Today I'm feeling:

the warm fuzziness of a graceful presence

Thanks lil homie. Now comment, y'all.

No comments: