Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter


Sculpture and view courtesy of the 6th Avenue sidewalk at Bryant Park, NYC

This game is inspiring! I mean the plot is superb. Most of us slaves will sympathize.

I bought some beer that you drink out of a champagne glass. It's a lambic infused with black cherry. They had the raspberry, peach, and black currant. I'd have preferred the cranberry, but I think I'll enjoy the one I got all the same.

Nothing interesting to report today. The idiots are taking a few hours off. The house still smells putrid. And I'm going to step out the door in about 30 minutes to hit the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I hear it's immense and it'll take me the whole day and I still might not see it all. But... only in New York can you do a major museum on Easter Sunday!

Today I'm feeling:

on the groggy side

And yourself?

5 comments:

Leila V. said...

What is the name of that beer? I'm always down for a new alcoholic beverage, especially on a holy day...

Sean said...

Lindemann's Framboise Lambic (That's the very popular rapsberry one!).

KingJamesForPresident said...

I'll be at the Met...er..rather the Cloisters at the end of this month. We should meet up:)

Leila V. said...

I checked out their site, sounds good, (and vegan too)! I'll definitely be trying it before the week is done.

Sean said...

Hi Imani! I wish I knew who you are but still the Cloisters at the end of April sounds fun. In the mean time I think I'll take a look at the Whitney.