Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Thoughts in solitude


Buenos Aires equivalent to the NYC "canyon"

Mother seems to really like ATL. It seems she'll strongly consider making a move. Not encouraging to me. Kind of selfish of me, but wondering in Williamsburg last night made me wish I could really live there with another friendly, slim and smiley body. We could walk and peruse the funky boutiques, eat a slice, and unwind at McCarren Park together. Yes, a bit haughty-toighty. But also not too far from eclectic either. I suppose there's an image trade-off of some sort. Not hipster/trust-funded but not project/ghetto either. Oy vey.

Today I'm feeling:

well

My body has some aching. And I can't seem to find a suitable activity/exercise for my first basic English class later this morning. But I'm well. Today you're feeling?

Happy 67th mom!

No comments: