Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Rest in peace to the boy Floyd


c. 2005-2007

I owe you my first sip of something cool and alcoholic. I hope your final resting place is a cozy one. May your life partner, Piglet, live long and prosperous in your absence. May she find happiness and an appreciation of life without you. And may your airhead master get her act together. I didn't know you long, but you didn't know Earth for too long as it were. Still, our souls touched and for that I wish you bliss in the afterlife if there is one. Your spirit was a free one. You refused to be contained. You exuded a feral quality unmatched elsewhere in the inner city. I applaud your unyielding vigor for freedom. I sincerely hope there are no homes where you're going; just a big green bok choy field in the sky. I remain deeply saddened by your loss. Thanks for the times we shared, friend.

Wise men should never argue with fools. When they do, people who look on can't tell the wise man from the fool. They both look like fools.
paraphrasing of a Far East proverb

Today I feel:

absorbed and consumed by anger

Frustrated mostly. The month of April has bathed me in idiocy. My kingdom for some humans with something besides meat for brains! These characters couldn't seem anymore dumb or selfish. Okay, I'll stop now. Someone say something.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

RIP Mr. Floyd...

Sean said...

Thank you, too. RIP indeed.

Leila V. said...

Nothing worse than losing a member of the family. My condolences.