Sunday, April 1, 2007

April's fool


Just outside the San Telmo antiques market in Buenos Aires, 2006

So a year ago this month I was in Argentina. Nice place. Fond memories of my short stay remain. Can't say I wouldn't like to go back.

Anyways, I'm not really with the April fools stuff. So I'm not going to try and get you to believe anything that's untrue or do any story telling. Sorry to disappoint.

I like orange juice.

Seriously thinking of road tripping it to California in July. I've got a couch to crash on in the Sunflower State, and I actually would like to redeem the offer. It's unrealistic though. It'd cost way more to drive cross country than to just catch a red eye and touch down 5 hours later. But, if I had a road dawg to travel with...

Today I'm feeling:

plain

As in the plains! I'm really in a dreaming mood. I've got the travel bug. It's viral.

No comments: