Monday, April 2, 2007

A New York state of mind


Condor at Sam's Point, New York

Had a terrible April Fool's Day. Got a ticket for unsafe riding on the J train. It comes with a $75 fine. Furthermore, it's frustrated me something serious. Shouldn't the police consider curtailing actual crime than someone who's just on the train to reach a destination?

Venezuela is in full effect! Arepas and hot chocolate from Hugo Chavez' home tried earnestly to soothe my seething soul. It helped.

Mother dearest is in the Dirty South for the next couple weeks. Maybe she'll return with some of that renowned hospitality.

Needless to say, I'm not soaring as high as the condor above is. Maybe it's time for a Redbull?

Today I'm feeling:

highly disappointed

...in the New York City Transit Authority, their policies, and the law enforcement that supports their policies. The sons of bitches are unrealistic. That's all I'm saying. And yourselves? What've you all got to say?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ticket on the train...for what? I don't ride the train much but didn't know they gave out tickets like that. On a brighter note got that GOW2. Just finished riding around on pegasis. Where are you at???

Sean said...

I don't have it.