Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm alright


Fractured artwork at the Cloisters

Another maelstrom Monday. Actually, it's a pretty uneventful day (the few minutes into it that it took me to write this). Yes, my month is up! Finally. I endured idiot move after idiot move, and the whole flu thing, during a very tumultuous 30. I invite May into my life with open arms.

By the way, I think I got canned at work too!

Still, I've met gobs of folks. Folks who all look at life a little different from one another and a lot different from me. I've grown to know others more, and understand them too. If I'd have to salvage anything from the month of April, it's the couple bonds I've strengthened with those who offered me salves and ointments in the form of their ears and shoulders.

"And when you're holding me, we're like a pair of parentheses."
The Blow on Parentheses

Sorry, can't get that song out my gray matter.

April still sucked lizard scrotum!

Today I'm feeling:

anxious for May flowers and shit

Talk to me, y'alls. (By the way, the title is a pun)

1 comment:

Leila V. said...

Perception, Sean, perception. You still have a few hours of April left, it could turn around. Either that, or it could come back and bite you in the ass even harder.