Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Mayday!



I made it out. April 2007 has been nixed... finally. I will take a couple days and recoup.

In the meantime, my bedroom is going from Split Pea Soup yellow to Beachglass. It's a more peaceful hue! Can't wait to put the White trim on it. I feel better just thinking about the change of ambiance.

Today I'm feeling:

Gleeful!

You should've seen this post before I changed it! I bitched it up a little. School girl like. Now, talk that good shit in the comments section people.

3 comments:

Leila V. said...

If I had it my way, I'd change my room color every month. I'm jealous.

Hope May treats you better.

c0l0mbianaNYC said...

Why haven't you written anything in the last few days? Hope your doing okay.

Sean said...

Hi Jenny!!!

Everything is smooth. Everything is cool. My computer was covered in plaster dust, as well as my desk and all that other good stuff. I'm just painting. I'm actually done. But the clean-up has me exhausted. Add to that, I'm busy. I'll update tomorrow. It's bed time for now. Thanks for your concern.