Thursday, May 10, 2007

Lost in left



Gas price tip: fill up when it's cool (i.e. 3am in the morning), that's when gas is denser and you'll get the biggest bang for your buck!

I saw René Magritte's bowler hat at the 23rd Street R train station in the Flatiron District and am promising a pic.

"Never pray for patience, because God will try it."
Starbucks' employee's mother

Fun stuff! I found a third basketball team. I'm on 4 organized sports teams. I've played 4 basketball games and 1 softball game in the past 7 days and my body is holding up.

And out of left field (speaking of sports, right) I was rung by the quasi Buddhist last night/this morning. I was cordial. But I'm still a bastard. I got to be. Until someone gives me good reason to be otherwise.

Oh, and this jobless thing... I couldn't be busier. My tutee referred me to a new tutee, however, now it's just a matter of the other shoe dropping as assuredly she's only passing me off as she probably knows she no longer needs me.

"Dasawl"
My mother saying 'that's all' as if to sarcastically say "why shouldn't he/she/it?"

And I don't like looking in the mirror because I always see the same motherfucker looking right back at me.

Today I'm feeling:

up to my eyeballs in light frustration

Like the British make time for light refreshments, my life seems to always invite light frustrations. Care to agree or disagree?

No comments: