Sunday, May 27, 2007

After her aperture


Picture in picture

I think I was hit on by a guy today at Bryant Park. I wasn't flattered. And it's obvious that I should NOT be a model. 'Nuff said.

I got ditched again! KFC hasn't called me since she met me that fateful morning. Maybe I was supposed to hold her or something? I don't know, how do you deal with a person who claims she was just assaulted? Yeah, I'm going to stop thinking about these fruitless paths I allow myself down.

Alright, so if I did a LuxembourgLand T-shirts thing at CafePress, how many of you out there would shell out some bread for one?

I's is not the only one.

"Pumpin' sand, gun in hand, Sean the man, told ya/
I stay on point like that Uncle Sam poster
"
Sean J of the Field Mob on 229

Today I'm feeling:

Clandestine

I mean seriously, I took a picture of a picture...

No comments: