Monday, May 21, 2007

Paved Paradise


Asian footwear at Union Square Park, NYC

How drunk was I Sunday morn? I talked to everyone! I mean it too. I approached about 2 or 3 fatties, probably much to Maurice's chagrin. I pointed out a large man who, in my inebriated state, looked curiously like Louie Anderson to one of these women and she summarily called me an asshole. I also approached a homosexual (no homo). The funny thing is, he was the least obliging. Of all the people I met, he was the only person who refused to tell me his name. Queer, right? See, motivation for me to stick to the slim and sexy female bar/lounge/club/party goers. Something for me to justify my pretensions.

"Clouds part Just to give us a little sun/
There’s a limit to your love
/
Like a waterfall in slow motion
/
Like a map with no ocean
/
There’s a limit to your love
..."
Feist on Limit to your love

Today I'm feeling:

Like today is going to suck

Maybe it's just me. No word on the Reminder yet?

No comments: