Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Department of Purple


Purple couch here

Most people don't care too much for purple decor, but I thought this very long purple couch was just stunning. And cozy looking too.

Alright, still is an absolutely splendid album. I might even continue my other blog by rating this masterpiece. Lily is so good. It's absolutely music the way it was meant to be heard. The Brits are fucking coming! Amy Winehouse is almost as good. And Lady Sovereign?! Forget it!! The Brits failed with their Cockney slang, doilies and lack luster counterpart to rap (grime), but their female contemporary musicians have something. Big up!

I think Friday evening might find me at the Asia Society. Such a loser. At 27 on a Friday evening I should have some bread in my pocket trying to bag some broads at trendy clubs contracting my fair share of gonorrhea and syphilis. Instead I go to museums on their free nights and blog. It never burns when I pee. I don't have any bumps (though I don't exactly want bumps). And I don't have a long list of chicks I knocked off (or up). I gotta go now; watch me some cartoons, sharpen my crayons and color or something.

Today I'm feeling:

short in the tooth

Like I've only just got on the block instead of being around the motherfucker

No comments: