Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Plain pain


Sean and Jennykins at Union Pool, Brooklyn, NY (pay no mind to drunk Olga in the background)

Is that Jenny or Jolie?!?

I finally took a photo I actually look Black in.

My knee is really in the shitter. Woke up this morning to find that it is in agonizing pain and I've got a big game tonight. I now know that my team is officially going to be gang raped. I don't even see us having enough players and I can't even jump.

Maybe the MacDaddy'll make me?

"...I'm the wrong one to lie to/
Shit, I'm the man who supply, who supply, who supply you...
"
Beanie Sigel on Cru Love

Today I'm feeling:

deeply saddened

This life thing is composed of so many facets. A cut and dry situation is a rare find. Emotions have so many levels. Sadness is recurrent, I find, when happiness is visible but not within reach. Sometimes we just do it to ourselves.

2 comments:

Leila V. said...

Sean:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you don't look black in that picture. Oh, and Jennykins has really nice teeth. Why don't you date her?

Sean said...

Why don't you ask Jennykins? No seriously, I'd lose my best friend in the last couple weeks if I dated or touched or so much as looked at Jenny any differently. We've got a many splendid thing going.