Friday, May 11, 2007

I got that weed


I have no clue where to keep this thing

What the fuck is up with Amy Winehouse's voice? That bitch can blow! And the thing is, homegirl looks like a pack-a-day smoker, where does she get the lungs?

Made my first run of the season to Dairy Queen last night. It was full of fatties in line. How cute, I thought. How cute.

Today seems ripe for the Whitney. I've been promising myself the trip for a while. It's finally going to happen. Maybe I can convince mother to roll.

Overheard at Dairy Queen:
Man 1: Your baby looks like a dog.
Mother of "baby": Ahahahah!

Today I'm feeling:

lethargic

I don't suppose I'm eating right. What's up?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow...real tumbleweed, only seem those in films, if thats your room you keep pretty clean quarters, I wish I could do that, momma must be proud. Btw, what is the whitney?

- Too Eazy

Sean said...

Sorry,

Too the Whitney is the Whitney Museum of American Art. I went this evening. It was good. I was very good. Though not great. I've seen better. Still, I'll be returning!

Thanks for the compliment on my room. I keep a minimum of crap... if possible. It doesn't always work out that way. I need to touch up some of my paint work, that wall in the background came out terrible because the painter's tape peeled of the beachglass.

It's real tumbleweed, but I don't think it'll last very long in my room. The cats are enamoured with it.

Leila V. said...

Dairy Queen? Someone who plays on four organized sports teams should know better!

Love the tumbleweed.

Sean said...

Leila! You again with the computing on the Internet and stuff? GOod to see!

And oh yeah... the Dairy Queen is indeed my monarch. I have serious trouble keeping away from her.