Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mo better



My "nigga" John, who is now Maurice, and this random hottie Cathy, who is Korean ironically, are sleeping in my bed. This shit is insane. It feels good to be in my 20's. She bought me three bottles of Heineken to replace the two bottles of Corona that she and Maurice drank and they're both snoring and have to go to work and brunch in a bit. Shit just doesn't get any crazier than this. Go alcohol!

It's over 12 hours later and I've changed my bed linen (just because Maurice is quite nasty and was laying in my bed), and tutored and sat for a couple hours in Union Square Park and spoke on the phone for an hour with my buddy who used to work at the KFC. All on 2 hours sleep. And I'm still charged.

So here's the thing, KFC just isn't finger licking good anymore.

But Feist is!

I'm trying to dig a well. This is my new project. I figure, it'd be really sweet to have a well to run to every time I need some water.

Alright, gotta run, this headache/hangover is beating the shit out of me.

Today I'm feeling:

whooped

Yeah, this is madness... what do you all think of the Feist album? I can't make up my mind. It's only $10. But if you knew how broke I am, you know that $10 is $10. Should I take the deal?

No comments: