Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Mired in meager misery



It seems my life has gone trotters up. But, I've been contacted to substitute teach this Friday. It won't be fun, but I'll know what it is to have a pay check again, however meager.

The irony of life. I was comfortable in the ignorance of not knowing how much better things have gotten. Sorry for being so vague here. But, now that I learn how new and improved the new and improved has become, I feel spited.

"at your wake as I peek in/
look in your casket, feeling sarcastic/
'look at him, still sleeping'"
Jay Z on 22 2's


Today I'm feeling:

spited

But we all die in the end, don't we?

2 comments:

Leila V. said...

In the immortal words of Scarface:

"Because there's no way you can fight it but you'll still try
And you can try it til you fight it but you'll still die..."

Hang in there, Sean.

Leila V. said...

Yeah, I love that quote too. However, I was referring to Scarface the rapper from "I've seen a man die."