Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Lather, rinse, repeat



"I burn like the perm on the Mac"
Phat Kat on Nasty ain't it, also the state of Florida

What is it about paths? If you've been looking at my photography, you may have noticed I have an affinity to paths. I guess they inspire dreaming. Like, where does that path lead? And my paths never show you where they go, it's all open to interpretation. In your mind, one of "my" paths can take you anywhere you want it to. Maybe that'll be my signature. Hmmmm...

In the ghetto! This is why I love Snoop Dogg.

Okay, random thought! I want to buy a lollipop. Strawberry flavored. The Charms Blowpop in strawberry, to be exact.


And Ron Paul, a G.O.P. candidate for president. This man is my hero and the first republican in a while I'm actually a believer in. At last night's republican debate, the man essentially argued that the terrorist attacks of 9/11 were a result of U.S. policies abroad. I've been saying this shit since 9/12. Rudy, however, argued the man down to great applause from the inflamed, ignorant, American audience. But such is life for Americans... they can do no wrong (sharp biting sarcasm).

Today I'm feeling:

wingless

Maybe I need another Redbull 'cause the Coronas aren't helping.

No comments: