Monday, May 7, 2007

A tall vanilla soy simpatico



Apparently cats are infatuated with tumbleweed. I've never seen my Kate, who's usually so miserable, so enchanted. Recurring theme of the month; simple pleasure.

Yesterday was the day! May is turning up aces. I look at the old adage as a metaphor for my life at the moment. April showers bring May flowers. Fucking eh! So, I played softball at Central Park at 9am. Came home and napped off my Cinco de Mayo hangover until around 2. Then hit the New School at 4:30 for a Korean function. I met a whole host of "new" Koreans. I say new in quotations only because they all say I've met them before. I can't keep track of the mofos. Good people.

By and large everything's vanilla. I still need some drastic change, but everything's vanilla.

Some more if you's?

If you didn't catch Spiderman 3 or 300 on opening weekend, or at all (although I did catch 300 on opening weekend, but it was just to spend time with someone and I didn't pay nor enjoy it too tough)...

If you don't live your life around a job...

And if you ambitiously start things only to lose interest and never actually see them to completion...

You and I may be simpatico!

Today I'm feeling:

strange

Hey, it's just a feeling. You feel me?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Simpatico
- relaxing at home & watching cartoons
- laying on the grass on a warm summer day
- laying on my bed in peace & quiet
...juss to name a few

- Too Eazy

Sean said...

Thanks Easy! You da man!